Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Filthy One Liners

Posted by vannak
On a cold, cold night two bulls are standing in a field. One says "Boy it's mighty cold out here!", the other says "Yes, I think I might slip into a nice Jersey".
If I had a rooster and you had a donkey and your donkey ate my rooster. What would you have?
2 ft. of my cock in your ass.
What's slimy cold long and smells like pork
Kermit the frogs finger
what is the difference between acne and a catholic priest?
Acne usually comes on a boys face after he turns 12
heello, iss tthhatt thhee sshhoop iii boouugghht thhee vviibbrrattorr ffrroomm. yes. ccaann yyoouu tteell mmee hhooww ttoo ttuurrnn tthhee ffuucckkiinngg tthhiinngg ooffff.
What's the difference between erotic and kinky?
Erotic = using a feather
Kinky = using the whole chicken
Why are men like cars?
Because they always pull out before they check to see if anyone else is cumming.
 

Copyright © 2011 Image Stock Of Khmer Star | Khmer Star Movie | | Design by SVN